Monday, January 12, 2015

iZombie - The DC Comic Comes to the CW - First Look and Thoughts

I'm sorry I'm a rotten blogger at the moment. I love zombies, the first book I ever published was Zombified so it's got a little dark spot in my heart. In an effort to keep up with my little Zombie piece of the internet I bring you things that I think will be cool in zombie land this year. It's actually just one thing.
iZombie.

From the DC Comics of the same name the CW has brought iZombie to television.

Of course the creators have already said they will be deviating from the comics pretty much immediately. This could work and it could fail. The CW has a lot of hit and misses when it comes to paranormal shows, but I am hopeful for this one. I might do reviews and recaps on this blog. I think that will be fun!

There's some brains in that pasta.

When she eats the brains she can solve crime. So you have everything all wrapped up in one. Gross cuisine, crime fighting, and zombies. What do you think, do you have high hopes for this show once it comes out? Let me know in the comments, and watch the trailer!

Coming in MARCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment