Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Secondary Character Short Stories for Free

That is the longest title ever!

So as I write the 2nd in my Zombified series I find there are a lot of fun secondary characters I can write shorts about on my blog. I'm making a list and occasionally diving back into that world.

The first was Teddy - you can read about it by clicking on his name.

The 2nd book is about Brett (the guy whose face was bitten off ) and Ellen.

There's still the gym teacher, the weird family they narrowly escape from, everyone in that basement, all the people in the safe houses, the military people, Trent and Cage before we meet them.

There are a lot of possibilities and ways I can add to the story and provide it here for you guys on the blog!

In the meantime I'll be continuing NANO and finishing up Zombie Face  - it doesn't have a release date yet, but it should have a cover from my publisher very soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment